I´ve been at my grandma’s house last week for family dinner and she made these beyond deliciously fried apple rings. I literally died watching my family eating these yummy rings while I ate a raw apple because my grandma is used to make these with eggs. So I decided to veganise the recipe!
Honestly – I didn´t expect them to turn out that good… The smell and taste of these fired cinnamon apple rings immediately took me back to when I was a child.
100g All purpose flour
1 tsp Cinnamon
a pinch of salt
- Cut the apples into round slices and remove the core.
- Mix all the leftover ingredients.
- In a heavy-bottomed large pot or deep fryer, heat at least 2 inches of oil.
- Dip the apples into the dough (they should be covered as good as possible). Then drop them into the hot oil.
- Turn them over as soon as they become golden brown on the underside, and remove them and place on a paper towel lined platter once they are ready.
- Serve with cinnamon sugar/applesauce/vanilla ice cream.
2 thoughts on “Fried Cinnamon Apple Rings”
Oh my gosh these sound INCREDIBLE! Love your photos as well 😍
Thank you soo much, that means a lot to me!