100g Coconut oil
100g Coconut milk
100g Maple syrup
5 Bars of Ombar Chocolate*
1 Cup Espresso
1/2 Bar of Ombar Chocolate *
40g Maple Sirup
- Soak Cashews overnight.
- Drain the Cashews and blend them with the coconut oil, coconut milk, and maple syrup.
- Part the cashew mixture in two.
- Blend one part with the chocolate bars and the other one with the Espresso and Cinnamon.
- To make the crust, reduce the almonds to small pieces in the food processor. Add all other ingredients and process until well combined and sticky.
- Press into a round cake tin lined with baking paper.
- Spread the coffee layer over the crust.
- Spread the chocolate layer over the crust.
- For an ombre look stir a little bit.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate the cake with berries and chocolate.
One thought on “Almost Raw Chocolate Coffee Cheesecake*”