I love nearly every stone fruit, but me and peaches… that´s a very intense love haha. The consistency, the mixture of sweet and sour… it´s just everything that makes peaches so irresistible! And well, I guess I don´t have to mention that pancakes are one of the best things on earth…
3 Ripe peaches + Coconut oil
Blueberries and blueberry jam also matches perfectly
155g Spelt flour
2 tsp Baking soda
2 tsp Vanilla extract
30g Coconut oil
125g Coconut milk
60g Sparkling water
50g Cane sugar
1/2 Smashed banana
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the core.
- Mix all the ingredients for the pancakes.
- Heat 2 Pans with coconut oil in them.
- In one pan, you fry the pancakes till bubbles appear on the top, in the other pan you fry the peaches upside down.
- Serve them with some maple syrup.
Download and print recipe: Grilled Peach Pancakes