Imagine a cozy Sunday morning… Long sleeping, breakfast in bed… a cup of coffee….
And as the name already says: These Pancakes are all about Coffee. So I guess these Pancakes are perfect for lazy days (and any other days of course, even if you don´t like coffee).
9g Baking soda
40g Coconut sugar
90g Ripe banana
0,5 tsp Cinnamon
0,5 tsp Cacoa
a pinch vanilla
Some oil for the pan
Topping of your choice.
- Mix the dry ingredients (Flour, Baking Soda, Coconut Sugar, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Vanilla)
- Put the soymilk, banana, espresso and oil into a bowl and blend it.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the soymilk mixture and stir till it´s a creamy dough.
- Preheat a pan with some oil (not too hot).
- Once the pan seems hot, slightly put some dough in its middle ( I´m using a spoon to do that, you can also use the spoon to shape the pancakes).
- When bubbles appear at the top of the pancakes, they´re ready to get flipped over.
- Repeat this till there´s no dough left.
Serve the pancakes with maple syrup, and bananas or any other topping of your choice (and/or coffee).
Download and print recipe: Aromatic Coffee Pancakes