I made this cake for my best friend Nadine because it was her birthday wish. (She’s very into raw cheesecakes.) And because I love her so much, I did my best and tried to make the best raw cake I ever made…
So this one is for you Nadine! Happy Birthday to my partner in crime!
100g Soft dried figs
Ingredients Cashew filling:
490g Cashews (soaked over night)
140g Cocoabutter (melted)
95g Agave syrup
280g Kokonut cream
130g Raspberries (not matter if frozen or not)
1tsp Lemon juice
100g Nut nougat
100g vegan “Nutella” (or more Nut nougat)
30g Coconut cream
- Put all the ingredients of the crust into a food processor or high-speed blender and mix it until it sticks together. Press it into a cake tin and leave some of the mixture to make some balls for decoration.
- Mix all the Ingredients of the Cashew filling (besides the raspberries, lemon juice and cocoa) with a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Part the Cashew filling into 3 parts. Blend one part with the raspberries, one with the cocoa and the third one with the lemon juice.
- Layer the cashew fillings in the cake tin.
- Freeze for about 3 hours.
- Mix all the ingredients for the frosting and beat it till it gets smooth and fluffy. Chill it for 30 min.
- Decorate the cake with some melted chocolate, berries and the frosting.
You can either enjoy the cake right away or you freeze it again.
Download or print recipe: Almost Raw Chocolate Berry Cake