It´s pumpkin season! I already posted a vegan pumpkin porridge on Instagram a year ago and had to make it again to share it with you. You´ll be surprised how good it tastes (so was I once).
80g Rolled oats
170ml Coconut milk
30ml Orange juice
30g Maple syrup
- Cut the pumpkin into slices and remove the seeds.
- Steam the pumpkin till it´s soft and strain it.
- Put all the ingredients except the nuts into a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Let it simmer till it reaches a creamy consistency. Don´t forget to stir!
- Roast the nuts.
- Serve with some coconut cream.
Download and print recipe: Pumpkin Porridge