As you can guess I´m a little bit Tiramisu obsessed lately… ( I uploaded a Tiramisu recipe last month too…) But since I discovered the fullness of this mixture, I can barely think of something else…
If you haven´t tried one of my Tiramisu recipes yet, you´re definitely missing something…
Ingredients chocolate Biscuit:
230g All purpose flour
15g Baking soda
1 tsp Cinnamon
390g Vegan Curd
375g Cashew butter
10g Lemon juice
40g Agave Sirup
1. Preheat Oven (180°C)
2. Mix all the dry ingredients for the biscuit, then add all the liquids and stir.
3. Put it for about 25 minutes into the oven.
4. While the biscuit cools down, mix all the ingredients for the cream.
5. Layer the biscuit with the cream and fresh bananas and sprinkle with cocoa. (If you want, you can also soak the biscuit in some coffee.
200g Vegan chocolate
50g Shredded cashews
350g All purpose flour
50g Cane sugar
15g Baking soda
75g Maple syrup
110g Nut nougat
174 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Apple vinegar
- Preheat oven (180°C)
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the dough.
- Add all the liquids.
- Grease your baking tin.
- Bake for about 30 minutes (Always control with a wooden stick.)
- Melt the chocolate, pour it over the cake and sprinkle with the nuts.
Download and print recipe: Moist chocolate nut cake
Vibrant colored food seems to be a huge trend for some time. Red velvet cake is actually not that new but still fascinating. And the good thing about it is that you don´t even need any food coloring. Rootbeet is the secret ingredient to get the red color. And you don´t have to be afraid that it would taste like rootbeet because it doesn’t.
If you´re still skeptical just give it a try:
150g All purpose flour
25g Rootbeet powder
50g Oil (I recommend coconut oil because of the taste.)
1 Ripe smashed banana
1tsp Apple vinegar
2 tsp Baking soda
+Topping of your choice
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add all the liquids and the smashed banana.
- Preheat a pan with on medium heat and grease it with some oil.
- Using 3 spoons each, cook the pancakes till bubbles appear on surface, turn and cook further until cooked through
- Topp them of with the topping of your choice ( I used soy yogurt, different kinds of fruit and some icing sugar.).
Download and print recipe: Red Velvet Pancakes
Pancakes are kinda the most delicious way to start your day. And as if simple pancakes themselfs wouldn´t be perfect enough, I added ground almonds and combined them with soyjoghurt and two of my favourite fruits – Blueberries and Bananas.
So if you also want to enjoy these fluffy goods, here comes the recipe:
Maple syrup if needed
(Coconut) Oil for the pan
2tsp Baking Soda
50g Melted coconut oil
140g Almond milk
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the pancakes.
- Add the almond milk, oil, vanilla and stir
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle. Brown on both sides.
- Serve with soyjoghurt, blueberries, slices bananas, some extra almonds and maple syrup if needed.
Ready for some healthy* vegan food porn nicecream? Well, then you should definitely try this out! You can enjoy this delicious nicecream at warm summer days and thanks to the spices and peanut butter it´s also great for cold winter days. So no matter which season it is, grab your ripe bananas and freeze them!
*healthy if you leave the peanut butter caramel and chocolate sauce haha.
760g Frozen bananas
180ml Cashewmilk (or any other plant based milk)
70g Peanut butter
Peanut butter sauce:
100g Brown Sugar
70g Peanut butter
150ml Plantbased milk
30ml Maple syrup
- Put all the ingredients from the peanut butter caramel sauce into a pod and bring it to a boil. Lower the heat and let it simmer for about 10 minutes. Fill it into a jar.
- Heat the plant based milk for the chocolate sauce and pour it over the chocolate. Let it set for 3 min before you add the maple syrup then stir it. Fill it into a jar.
- Put all the nicecream ingredients into a high speed blender and blend it till its smooth. Depending on how long the bananas have been frozen, you might need more or less plant milk. You can also freeze it if you want it to be less liquid.
- You can layer the nicecream with the sauces into a jar, or you simply pour the sauce over it.
Download and print recipe: Peanutbutter Banana Nicecream
I love nearly every stone fruit, but me and peaches… that´s a very intense love haha. The consistency, the mixture of sweet and sour… it´s just everything that makes peaches so irresistible! And well, I guess I don´t have to mention that pancakes are one of the best things on earth…
3 Ripe peaches + Coconut oil
Blueberries and blueberry jam also matches perfectly
155g Spelt flour
2 tsp Baking soda
2 tsp Vanilla extract
30g Coconut oil
125g Coconut milk
60g Sparkling water
50g Cane sugar
1/2 Smashed banana
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the core.
- Mix all the ingredients for the pancakes.
- Heat 2 Pans with coconut oil in them.
- In one pan, you fry the pancakes till bubbles appear on the top, in the other pan you fry the peaches upside down.
- Serve them with some maple syrup.
Download and print recipe: Grilled Peach Pancakes
Cinnamon Buns always feel like coming home, don’t they? I don´t know why, but I always associate Cinnamon Buns with baking in my nana´s kitchen when it´s cold outside, which is kinda funny because we never did that… But I guess I´m not the only one who pictures a situation like this when it comes to Cinnamon Buns.
But as I just said, I always think about cold days when I think about these litte scandinavian baked goods. So I wanted to create a more summer like version. And well, here we go.
310g Spelt flour
160g Whole grain spelt flour
60g Brown sugar
1/4 tsp Salt
150g Apple puree
230g Brown sugar
- Put the flour, sugar and salt into a big bowl and mix them.
- Put the soy milk, margarine and apple puree in a pan and slightly warm it up (Stir constantly). Try to reach body temperature, add the yeast and don’t stop to stir. Attention: When the temperature is over 40°C, the yeast bacteria will die and the buns won´t rise, so in this case, let it cool down before you add the yeast.
- Knead the flour mixture and the soy milk mixture together (knead 3 minutes).
- Cover it with a kitchen towel and let it rest in the sun (or any other warm place) for about an hour.
- Continuing with the filling, melt the margarine and mix it with the sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Preheat the oven (180°C)
- Cover your worktop with flour and roll the dough into a square shape.
- Brush the dough with the filling (you can also fill it with some berries if you want to).
- Roll the dough up into a long starting at the long side. Then cut into 12 slices. Place the rolls cut side down on a with a baking sheet covered baking tray.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden.
- Mix about 1/2 cup icing sugar with a little bit lemon juice and pour it over the buns (it works best if you let them cool down first).
- Top the buns off with some berries and nuts.
Download and print recipe: Summer Buns